Proud Sponsor of the NY Stallion Service Auction
1. The minimum bid on any stallion service at the 2013 New York Stallion Service Auction is $700 U.S. Funds.
2. ALL bidders must have a bid number, which will be assigned the night of the auction. NO BID WILL BE RECOGNIZED FROM THE FLOOR WITHOUT A BID NUMBER.
3. Phone bidders MUST provide a valid CREDIT CARD number (Master Card or Visa) and expiration date to receive their bid number.
Phone bids will be accepted from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST February 9, 2013 (see item 7). Phone bidders must call between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM EST to obtain their bid numbers. You will be called back when the stallion you are interested in is up for auction.
4. PHONE NUMBERS ARE: TBA
5. Live auction will begin at 7:00 PM to conclusion February 9, 2013
6. Live, Secure, Online Bidding will be available. Visit www.NewYorkMorganStallions.dvauction.com to register to bid. It is best to register at least 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. You must register to watch the auction online even if you do not intend to bid.
7. Phone bidders may request a return call if their bid is raised and time permits. Please be at the phone number you have provided.
8. Successful phone bidders will be notified via phone the evening of the auction.
9. For more information, contact one of the committee members.
Click here for Terms & Conditions